By access to this web site, you agree to be bound by these
web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations,
and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local
laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from
the use or access of this site. All the materials contained in this web site are
protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. User License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on Typework Studio’s web site for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. Accordingly, this is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- Modify or copy the materials;
- Use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Typework Studio’s web site;
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- Transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Typework Studio at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Typework Studio’s web site are provided “as is”. Due to this fact, Typework Studio makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Furthermore, Typework Studio does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Typework Studio or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Typework Studio’s Internet site, even if Typework Studio or a Typework Studio authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials on Typework Studio’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Due to this fact, we do not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current . We may make changes to the materials on our web site at any time without notice. However, Typework Studio does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Typework Studio does not review all of the sites that link to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such site that links to us. In fact, the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Typework Studio of the site. All use of any such link by a web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
In any event, any claim in to relation to Typework Studio’s web site will submit to the government of laws of the State of New York without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- Before or at the time of we collect personal information, we will identify the purposes for why we collect the information.
- Collect and use of personal information solely with the objective to fulfill those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Retain personal information collected unless specifically requested for data destruction/removal from our system
- Gather personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is in use, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- Protect personal information at all costs by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, plagiarism, use or modification.
- Make readily available to customers information about our policies & practices that relate to the management of personal information.
In summary, we commit to conduct our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that we protect and maintain the confidentiality of all personal information.
- Strictly Necessary Cookies – These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the website and use its features, such as forms and sharing projects on social media channels
- Performance Cookies – These cookies collect information about how our visitors use the website, for instance which pages visitors go to often, search for, and if they get a 404 error message from the website. These cookies DO NOT identify a visitor other than their service provider IP. All information is aggregated and therefor anonymous. It is used only to make improvements and modifications to the website.
By using our website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.
Marketing | Social Media Avenues
The marketing avenues and ways we may connect with individuals is through the following services and social media channels. Please find links to their corresponding privacy policies.
In regard to personal data collected, the only information we collect on Typework Studio’s website is via project request forms, job applications, data removal requests, and contact form for the sole purpose of communicating with visitors and clients about jobs and design and branding project requests. If you think your personal data may be in jeopardy and would like to check/request removal of any personal data you believe may be in our database, please request data removal here.
All personal data is held in the highest regard and is held confidential within our system. We respect your right to anonymity. We will not share any personal data for any reason save United States Court Order or Search Warrant, for which we will not be held responsible in any legal way. We will alert any individual in the case that such an order would arise.