Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By access to this web site, you agree to be bound by these
web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations,
and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local
laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from
the use or access of this site. All the materials contained in this web site are
protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on Typework Studio’s web site for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. Accordingly, this is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Typework Studio’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Typework Studio at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Typework Studio’s web site are provided “as is”. Due to this fact, Typework Studio makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Furthermore, Typework Studio does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Typework Studio or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Typework Studio’s Internet site, even if Typework Studio or a Typework Studio authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials on Typework Studio’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Due to this fact, we do not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current . We may make changes to the materials on our web site at any time without notice. However, Typework Studio does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Typework Studio does not review all of the sites that link to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such site that links to us. In fact, the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Typework Studio of the site. All use of any such link by a web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
In any event, any claim in to relation to Typework Studio’s web site will submit to the government of laws of the State of New York without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of we collect personal information, we will identify the purposes for why we collect the information.
- Collect and use of personal information solely with the objective to fulfill those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- Gather personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is in use, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- Protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, plagiarism, use or modification.
- Make readily available to customers information about our policies & practices that relate to the management of personal information.
In summary, we commit to conduct our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that we protect and maintain the confidentiality of all personal information.